In this Issue
- Volume 64, Number 3, Fall 2007
- Special Issue: Legal Analysis
- Guest Editor: Anne C. Dailey
American Imago was founded by Sigmund Freud and Hanns Sachs in the U.S. in 1939 as the successor to Imago, founded by Freud, Sachs, and Otto Rank in Vienna in 1912. Having celebrated its centenary anniversary in 2012, the journal retains its luster as the leading scholarly journal of psychoanalysis. Each issue features cutting-edge articles that explore the enduring relevance of Freud's legacy across the humanities, arts, and social sciences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 64, Number 3, Fall 2007
Table of Contents
- Law's Bonds: Eros and Identification in Billy Budd
- pp. 413-431
- DOI: 10.1353/aim.2007.0037
Copyright © 2007 The Johns Hopkins University Press.