In this Issue
- Volume 19, Number 3, 2007
- Special Issue: Movie Business
- Guest Editor: Richard Koszarski
Film History focuses on the historical development of the motion picture and the social, technological, and economic context in which this has occurred. Its areas of interest range from the technical and entrepreneurial innovations of the early and pre-cinema experiments, through all aspects of the production, distribution, exhibition, and reception of commercial and non-commercial motion pictures.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 19, Number 3, 2007
Table of Contents
- Lejaren à Hiller and the cinema
- pp. 302-318
- Beginning of motion picture press agenting
- pp. 330-332
- Introduction: Movie Business
- pp. 211-212
Copyright © 2007 John Libbey Publishing.