In this Issue
Parergon publishes articles and book reviews on all aspects of medieval and early modern studies. It has a particular focus on research which takes new approaches and crosses traditional disciplinary boundaries. Fully refereed and with an international Advisory Board, Parergon is the Southern Hemisphere's leading journal for early European research. It is published by the Australian and New Zealand Association of Medieval and Early Modern Studies (Inc.).
viewing issueVolume 24, Number 1, 2007
Table of Contents
- Emotional Expression in Malory's Elaine of Ascolat
- pp. 155-178
- DOI: 10.1353/pgn.2007.0041
- A History of Old Norse Poetry and Poetics (review)
- pp. 188-190
- DOI: 10.1353/pgn.2007.0045
- Aymeri of Narbonne: A French Epic Romance (review)
- pp. 220-222
- DOI: 10.1353/pgn.2007.0054
Copyright © 2007 the author.