In this Issue
- Volume 25, Number 4, Summer 2007
- Special Issue: "Cool Jewz": Contemporary Jewish Identity in Popular Culture
- Guest Editor: Mikel Koven,
Shofar publishes original, scholarly work and reviews a wide range of recent books in Judaica. Founded in 1981, Shofar is a peer-reviewed journal that is published quarterly by Purdue University Press on behalf of the University’s Jewish Studies Program.
published byPurdue University Press
viewing issueVolume 25, Number 4, Summer 2007
Table of Contents
- Punk, Jews, and the Holocaust\-\-The English Story
- pp. 124-149
- DOI: 10.1353/sho.2007.0125
Copyright © 2007 Purdue University.