In this Issue
Language, a journal of the Linguistic Society of America, is published quarterly and contains articles, short reports, and book reviews on all aspects of linguistics, focusing on the area of theoretical linguistics. As of 2013, Language features online content in addition to the print edition, including supplemental materials and articles presented in various sections: Teaching Linguistics; Language and Public Policy; Commentaries; Research Reports; and Perspectives. Language has been the primary literary vehicle for the Society since 1924.
published byLinguistic Society of America
viewing issueVolume 77, Number 3, September 2001
Table of Contents
- Mathematical and Computational Analysis of Natural Language: Selected Papers From the 2nd International Conference on Mathematical Linguistics, Tarragona, 2-4 May 1996, and: Issues in Mathematical Linguistics: Workshop on Mathematical Linguistics, State College, PA, April 1998 (review)
- pp. 612-613
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2001.0148
- English: One Language, Different Cultures (review)
- pp. 620-621
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2001.0175
- Aspectual Grammar and Past-Time Reference (review)
- pp. 635-636
- DOI: 10.1353/lan.2001.0137
Copyright © 2001 Linguistic Society of America.