In this Issue
- Volume 63, Number 3, Fall 2006
- Special Issue: Traditon and Truth in Psychoanalysis
- Guest Editor: Rachel B. Blass
American Imago was founded by Sigmund Freud and Hanns Sachs in the U.S. in 1939 as the successor to Imago, founded by Freud, Sachs, and Otto Rank in Vienna in 1912. Having celebrated its centenary anniversary in 2012, the journal retains its luster as the leading scholarly journal of psychoanalysis. Each issue features cutting-edge articles that explore the enduring relevance of Freud's legacy across the humanities, arts, and social sciences.
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 63, Number 3, Fall 2006
Table of Contents
- Pragmatism, Tradition, and Truth in Psychoanalysis
- pp. 261-282
- DOI: 10.1353/aim.2006.0032
Copyright © 2006 The Johns Hopkins University Press.