In this Issue
Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking Edited by Paul Evans, The Ohio State University; Mark J. Flannery, University of Florida; and Kenneth D. West, University of Wisconsin Widely read and cited by researchers and policy makers, Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking is a primary economics journal reporting major findings in the study of monetary and fiscal policy, credit markets, money and banking, portfolio management, and related subjects. Founded in 1969.
published byThe Ohio State University Press
viewing issueVolume 38, Number 6, September 2006
Table of Contents
- A Small-Sample Study of the New-Keynesian Macro Model
- pp. 1461-1481
- DOI: 10.1353/mcb.2006.0078
- Simple Monetary Policymaking without the Output Gap
- pp. 1619-1640
- DOI: 10.1353/mcb.2006.0085
- Purchasing Power Parity and Markov Regime Switching
- pp. 1669-1687
- DOI: 10.1353/mcb.2006.0083
Copyright © 2006 The Ohio State University Press.