In this Issue
- Volume 26, Number 2, 2006
- Special Issue: France in Africa / Africa(ns) in France
- Guest Editor: Madeleine Dobie and Rebecca Saunders
Moving beyond the paradigmatic divides of area studies, Comparative Studies of South Asia, Africa and the Middle East explores the shared concerns and histories of these regions, offers stimulating perspectives on interdisciplinary debates, and challenges established analytic models. CSSAAME publishes articles from around the world, providing a distinctive link between scholars living and working in Africa, the Middle East, and Asia and their counterparts in Europe and the Americas.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueVolume 26, Number 2, 2006
Table of Contents
- France, Empire, Europe: Out of Africa?
- pp. 203-212
- Broken Lives and Other Stories (review)
- pp. 331-332
- Gandhi In His Time and Ours (review)
- pp. 333-337
- pp. 178-190
- pp. 338-339
Copyright © 2006 Duke University Press.