In this Issue
- Volume 75, Number 3, Summer 2006
- Special Issue: Special Issue - Songs and Subversion
University of Toronto Press Quarterly publishes interdisciplinary articles and reviews of international repute in English and French. This interdisciplinary approach provides a depth and quality to the journal that attracts both general readers and specialists from across the humanities. The Letters in Canada issue, published each winter, contains reviews of the previous year s work in Canadian fiction, poetry, drama, translations, and works in the humanities. Many of the recent issues have included over 650 pages of the years work in creative writing and scholarship! Published quarterly.
published byUniversity of Toronto Press
viewing issueVolume 75, Number 3, Summer 2006
Table of Contents
- Offred Reframed: The Adaptation from Novel to Opera
- pp. 835-849
- DOI: 10.1353/utq.2006.0261
- The Handmaid's Detail: Notes on the Novel and Opera
- pp. 869-882
- DOI: 10.1353/utq.2006.0257
Copyright © 2006 University of Toronto Press Incorporated.