In this Issue
Notes: Quarterly Journal of the Music Library Association, is regarded as the foremost scholarly journal for music libraries and librarianship. For nearly sixty years, Notes has presented interesting, informative, and well-written articles on music librarianship, music bibliography, the music trade, discography, and certain aspects of music history. Each quarterly issue offers critical reviews of significant books and printed music, as well as columns providing complete bibliographic citations for new books, music, and music publishers' catalogs.
published byMusic Library Association
viewing issueVolume 62, Number 4, June 2006
Table of Contents
- Schubertline: The Online Score Service for Singers (review)
- pp. 1027-1029
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2006.0046
- The Film Music of Danny Elfman: A Selective Discography
- pp. 1030-1042
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2006.0079
- Index to Volume 62: September 2005 through June 2006
- pp. 1117-1128
- DOI: 10.1353/not.2006.0059
Copyright © 2006 the Music Library Association, Inc.