In this Issue
- Volume 52, Number 2, April 2006
- Special Issue: Promoting the Well-Being of Children and Youth in Urban America
- Guest Editor: Hilary Horn Ratner and Gail Brumitt
This internationally acclaimed periodical features empirical and theoretical papers on child development and family-child relationships. A high-quality resource for researchers, writers, teachers, and practitioners, the journal contains up-to-date information on advances in developmental theories; research on infants, children, adolescents, and families; summaries and integrations of research; commentaries by experts; and reviews of important new books in development.
published byWayne State University Press
viewing issueVolume 52, Number 2, April 2006
Table of Contents
- Predictors of Arab American Adolescent Tobacco Use
- pp. 327-342
- DOI: 10.1353/mpq.2006.0020
Copyright © 2006 Wayne State University Press.