In this Issue
- Number 19 (Volume 10, Number 1), March 2006
- Special Issue: Crossing Borders of Language and Culture
- Guest Editor: Charles V. Carnegie and Samuel Martinez
Small Axe focuses on the renewal of practices of intellectual criticism. It recognizes a tradition of social, political, and cultural criticism in and about regional/disasporic Caribbean and honors that tradition but also argues with it because it is through such argument that a tradition renews itself.
published byDuke University Press
viewing issueNumber 19 (Volume 10, Number 1), March 2006
Table of Contents
- From Amor Eterno to Sabana de la Mar
- pp. 100-105
- After the Fact: A Response to My Critics
- pp. 218-229
- Reaching for the Border
- pp. v-ix
- pp. 230-232
Copyright © 2006 Small Axe Incorporated.