In this Issue
American Quarterly has been the preeminent guide to American studies since 1949. With a broad, humanistic understanding of American culture, the journal encourages cross-disciplinary work. In addition, it publishes forums, exhibition and book reviews, and short, timely think pieces. American Quarterly is the official publication of the American Studies Association (ASA).
published byJohns Hopkins University Press
viewing issueVolume 58, Number 1, March 2006
Table of Contents
- Truth and Lies about the Philippine-American Century
- pp. 205-211
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2006.0019
- Going Public: Teaching and Learning in the Community
- pp. 229-236
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2006.0029
- Thinkable Alternatives in African American Studies
- pp. 245-253
- DOI: 10.1353/aq.2006.0034
Copyright © 2006 The American Studies Association.