In this Issue
- Volume 41, Number 1, Winter 2006
- Special Issue: The Woman's Building Library of the World's Columbian Exposition, 1893
- Guest Editor: Sarah Wadsworth
Formerly Libraries & Culture, through volume 41, no. 2, Spring 2006 (E-ISSN: 1534-7591, Print ISSN: 0894-8631).
Information and Culture publishes original, high-quality, peer reviewed articles examining the social and cultural influences and impact of information and its associated technologies, broadly construed, on all areas of human endeavor. In keeping with the spirit of information studies, we seek papers emphasizing a human-centered focus that address the role of and reciprocal relationship of information and culture, regardless of time and place.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 41, Number 1, Winter 2006
Table of Contents
- Afterword: The Woman's Building Library and History
- pp. 153-161
- DOI: 10.1353/lac.2006.0008
Copyright © 2006 University of Texas Press.