In this Issue
- Volume 7, Number 1, March 2006
- Special Issue: Embedded Enterprise
- Guest Editor: Kathryn Ibata-Arens, Julian Dierkes, and Dirk Zorn
Enterprise & Society offers a forum for research on the historical relations between businesses and their larger political, cultural, institutional, social, and economic contexts. The journal publishes studies focused on individual firms and industries grounded in a broad historical framework as well as innovative applications of economic or management theories to business and its context.
published byOxford University Press
viewing issueVolume 7, Number 1, March 2006
Table of Contents
- Origins of the Modern Career (review)
- pp. 179-181
- The Politics of Islamic Finance (review)
- pp. 183-185
- Writings of the Luddites (review)
- pp. 193-195
Copyright © 2006 Business History Conference an its Authors.