In this Issue
- Volume 62, Number 3, January 2006
- Special Issue: Translating Native Voices in Colonial Latin American History
- Guest Editor: Susan Elizabeth Ramírez
Since its founding in 1944, The Americas (TAm) has been one of the principal English-language journals of Latin American history. It publishes articles on all chronological periods of Latin American, Spanish borderlands, and related Iberian scholarship. The journal includes an extensive book review section and a compilation of news and notes of general interest to Latin Americanists.
published byThe Academy of American Franciscan History
viewing issueVolume 62, Number 3, January 2006
Table of Contents
- Indian and Nation in Revolutionary Mexico (review)
- pp. 492-494
- DOI: 10.1353/tam.2006.0028
Copyright © 2006 Academy of American Franciscan History.