In this Issue
- Volume 10, Number 2, Autumn 2005
- Special Issue: Epistemology
- Guest Editor: Christopher J. Preston
Ethics & the Environment is an interdisciplinary forum for theoretical and practical articles, discussions, reviews, and book reviews in the broad area encompassed by environmental ethics. Topics include conceptual approaches in ethical theory and ecological philosophy, such as deep ecology and ecological feminism as they pertain to such environmental issues as environmental education and management, ecological economies, and ecosystem health.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 10, Number 2, Autumn 2005
Table of Contents
- F/actual Knowing: Putting Facts and Values in Place
- pp. 137-174
- DOI: 10.1353/een.2005.0025
Copyright © 2005 Indiana University Press.