In this Issue
- Volume 17, Number 3, Fall 2005
- Special Issue: States of Insecurity and the Gendered Politics of Fear Contents
Formerly NWSA Journal, through Volume 21, No. 3, Fall 2009 (E-ISSN: 1527-1889, Print ISSN: 1040-0656).
Feminist Formations is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal publishing groundbreaking work by scholars, activists, and practitioners in feminist, gender, and sexuality studies. Its subject matter includes national as well as global and transnational feminist thought and practice, the cultural and social politics of genders and sexualities, historical and contemporary studies of gendered experience, agency, and activism, and other established and emerging lines of feminist inquiry. Feminist Formations showcases new feminist theoretical formations, cultivating a common forum where feminists can articulate theory, activism, and education.
published byIndiana University Press
viewing issueVolume 17, Number 3, Fall 2005
Table of Contents
- The Women's Studies Ph.D. in Europe: An Archive
- pp. 157-172
- Ideology and Women's Studies Programs in Ukraine
- pp. 173-185
- Afghanistan Unveiled, and: The Lost Truth (review)
- pp. 195-198
- DOI: 10.1353/nwsa.2005.0064
Copyright © 2005 NWSA Journal.