In this Issue
- Volume 40, Number 3, Summer 2005
- Special Issue: Perceiving the Past: Essays Honoring the Legacy of Donald G. Davis, Jr.
Formerly Libraries & Culture, through volume 41, no. 2, Spring 2006 (E-ISSN: 1534-7591, Print ISSN: 0894-8631).
Information and Culture publishes original, high-quality, peer reviewed articles examining the social and cultural influences and impact of information and its associated technologies, broadly construed, on all areas of human endeavor. In keeping with the spirit of information studies, we seek papers emphasizing a human-centered focus that address the role of and reciprocal relationship of information and culture, regardless of time and place.
published byUniversity of Texas Press
viewing issueVolume 40, Number 3, Summer 2005
Table of Contents
Libraries & Culture
Volume 40, Number 3, Summer 2005
Special Issue: Perceiving the Past: Essays Honoring the Legacy of Donald G. Davis, Jr.
Perceiving the Past: Essays Honoring the Legacy of Donald G. Davis, Jr.
Edited by Cheryl Knott Malone, Hermina G.B. Angehelescu, and John Mark Tucker
Library History Education & Research
Libraries, Books, & Culture
- European Integration: Are Romanian Libraries Ready?
- pp. 435-454
- DOI: 10.1353/lac.2005.0042
Legacy of a Mentor
- Chronology and Bibliography of Donald G. Davis, Jr.
- pp. 475-491
- DOI: 10.1353/lac.2005.0045
Copyright © 2005 University of Texas Press.