In this Book
- New Publication Cultures in the Humanities
- Published by: Amsterdam University Press
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The changes we have seen in recent years in the scholarly publishing world—including the growth of digital publishing and changes to the role and strategies of publishers and libraries alike—represent the most dramatic paradigm shift in scholarly communications in centuries. This volume brings together leading scholars from across the humanities to explore that transformation and consider the challenges and opportunities it brings.
Table of Contents
- Table of Contents
- pp. 7-8
- The Digital Enterprise: Views Philosophical, Historical and Personal
- Digital Humanities: Foundations
- pp. 21-36
- Changing Models for Textual Editing in Electronic Publication
- Cutting Edge: New Means of Access, Evaluation and Funding
- pp. 203-208
- pp. 209-212
Launched on MUSE