In this Book
- Making Things Perfectly Queer: Interpreting Mass Culture
- Published by: University of Minnesota Press
Doty argues that films, television, and other forms of mass culture consistently elicit a wide range of queer (sexually liminal) responses, and suggests an interpretive framework for understanding mass culture that stands as a corrective to many standard cultural approaches.
Table of Contents
- Title Page, Copyright, Dedication
- pp. i-vi
- pp. vii-viii
- pp. ix-x
- Introduction: What Makes Queerness Most?
- pp. xi-xx
- ONE: There's Something Queer Here
- pp. 1-16
- Afterword: "You Flush It, I Flaunt It!"
- pp. 97-104
- pp. 105-136
- pp. 137-147
Launched on MUSE