- Sierra LeoneProblems of Independence
Fellow of Nuffield College, Oxford; Visiting Professor of Political Science, Carleton University, 1960–1; Chairman of the Electoral Reform Commission, Sierra Leone, 1954
1. Report of the Electoral Reform Commission (Freetown, 1954).
2. Report of the Commission of Inquiry into Disturbances in the Provinces (Freetown, 1956).
3. Published in Five Elections in Africa, edited by W. J. M. Mackenzie and K. E. Robinson (1960) See p. 173.
4. Five Elections in Africa, p. 174.