- sound—or its absence
Leonardo Music Journal CD Series Volume 23
1. James Webb: Telephone Voice
2. Catherine Béchard & Sabine Hudon: The Circulation of Fluids I
3. Maia Urstad: Meanwhile, in Shanghai. . .
4. Tania Candiani: Sound Piece from Plataforma Sonora/Torre Reloj
5. Mendi + Keith Obadike: Automatic
6. Tetsuya Umeda: Spark, Bubble
7. Pascal Broccolichi: Espaces injectés
8. Hong-Kai Wang: The Broken Orchestra Live in Stockholm
9. Benedict Drew: Archive Tape from the Suffolk Concrete Music Centre 1972
10. Nina Katchadourian: Telemarketing Indeterminacy
Curated by Seth Cluett
Project Coordinator: Patricia Bentson
Design: Peter Soe, Jr.
Front cover art: Tania Candiani
LMJ Editor in Chief: Nicolas Collins
All recordings engineered and remastered by Tom Erbe, <music.ucsd.edu/~tre>
Compilation © ℗ 2013 Leonardo/ISAST
All individual © and ℗ belong to the contributors except where otherwise acknowledged.
Leonardo is a federally registered trademark of Leonardo/ISAST.
To subscribe or order additional copies of Leonardo Music Journal and CD, see <mitpressjournals.org/lmj>.
The LMJ CD Series
The LMJ CD series offers an exciting sampling of curious and unusual, but eminently listenable, music from around the world. Independently curated and annotated by experts and aficionados, these CDs offer a feast for the ear and mind alike. See http://leonardo.info/lmj for more information and a listing of titles and artists. [End Page 91]