Book KBART Files
KBART (Knowledge Bases and Related Tools) is a recommended practice of NISO (National Information Standards Organization) that seeks to improve the interactions between knowledge base providers, content providers, and publishers in order to provide higher quality data and linking.
The MUSE data files for all books and collections follow KBART recommended practices. Files are in a plain text, tab-delimited format and are current as of the download time. Please note that if a file is opened in Excel, the formatting of some dates may be altered by Excel and may need to be reformatted.
Please contact MUSE Customer Support with any questions.
KBART File: All Books on Project MUSE (Note: This may take up to 20 seconds to load).
Available collections include:
- Complete Collections - all books in MUSE published or due to be published within a given year from all publishers
- Subject Collections - books in select subject areas from multiple publishers, grouped by year of publication
- Area Studies Collections - cross-disciplinary books that facilitate in-depth examination of various world regions
- Archival Collections - books from publisher archives including select subject areas
- Supplement Collections - additional books from publishers for a given publication year that are not included in the Complete, Subject, or Area Studies Collections for that publication year
2016 Complete Supplement: Download
2015 Complete Supplement: Download
2014 Complete Supplement: Download
2013 Complete Supplement: Download
2013 Complete Supplement II: Download
2012 Complete Supplement: Download
2012 Complete Supplement II: Download
2011 Complete Supplement: Download
Archive Complete Foundation
Archive Complete Supplement: Download
Archive Complete Supplement II: Download
Archive Complete Supplement III: Download
Archive Complete Supplement IV: Download
Archive Complete Supplement V: Download
Archive Complete Supplement VI: Download