In this Book
- Isfahan Is Half the World: Memories of a Persian Boyhood
- Published by: Princeton University Press
- Series: Princeton Library of Asian Translations
- View |
- View Citation
Mohammad Ali Jamalzadeh, acclaimed as the father of modern Persian short story, wrote this work. Sar o Tah-e Yak Karbas. to provide his fellow Iranians a memoir in story form of traditional Islamic life in Iran before westernization.
Originally published in 1986.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These paperback editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Table of Contents
- Part II: Wanderings of Youth
- p. 66
- Part I: Roaming and Getting Acquainted
- p. 135
- Part II: Return to the Original or Solving the Problem
- p. 228