Project MUSE Journals and Books
Project MUSE is a trusted provider of authoritative humanities and social science content from distinguished university presses and scholarly societies.
Significant Features of Project MUSE Books and Journals
- DRM-free content
- Unlimited simultaneous usage, printing, downloading
- Searchable and retrievable to the chapter or article level
- Mobile access on any PDF-compatible device
- COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
- Free MARC records
- Simultaneous publication in electronic and print formats for new content
- Perpetual access rights to subscribed journal and purchased book content
Journal Trial Access
Request trial access to journals. Limited to one free 45-day trial in a 24-month period.
Journal Subscription Order
Place your order for a subscription to a journal collection.
Book Collection Price Quote Request
Request a price quote for book collection(s).
Book Collection Purchase
Common Questions about Orders and Trials
Summary of book and journal license terms, access, usage and discovery features.
Supplying IP Addresses
Technical information required to activate your access to MUSE.
Consortium orders for subscriptions and purchases are available.